ALYATEC clinical studies center has been inaugurated on 22nd January 2016 in the presence of local personalities, who discovered the Environmental Exposure Chamber in the New Civil Hospital of Strasbourg.
Various stakeholders participated in the inauguration speech at the Biocluster des Haras and expressed wishes of success, among them:
- Albert SAPORTA: ALYATEC President.
- Pr. Frédéric de BLAY: head of chest diseases department of the hospital and medical expert of ALYATEC.
- Christophe GAUTIER: director of University Hospitals of Strasbourg.
- Roland RIES: Mayor of Strasbourg.
- Lilla MERABET: Vice-president of Innovation, Research et Higher Education Commission for Alsace Region.
- Jean-Yves PABST: Vice-president of Finances and Digital Strategy of Strasbourg University.
The kick-off for ALYATEC adventure !