ALYATEC’s EEC is a new generation chamber, unique in France, which results from the meeting of Professor de Blay, a pulmonologist at the University Hospital in Strasbourg, and a leader of industry, Albert SAPORTA, Former CEO of Stallergenes.
It is a pioneer in several important aspects:
- The first one in which it will be possible to carry out tests of exposures with respect to all allergens unlike its competitors.
- The first one having a controlled metrology capacity
- The first one located in a hospital
- Near the Intensive Care Unit, providing total patient safety
- Near the allergy department and its team of professionals trained in the bronchial challenge for more than 30 years
- The first one using allergens registered in the ANSM (National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Product).